Registered Nurse Required
Are you a local Registered Nurse?
Join our really lovely team who make this a fun environment to work in. We are looking for a Registered Nurse with experience in aged care who is happy to work permanent part-time shifts.
The shifts are:
- Permanent Sunday and Monday – 07.00am to 15.30pm
- Casual cover for annual leave and sick leave, occasional on-call availability (so live locally)
You will of course have
- New Zealand Nursing registration, APC and legal ability to work in NZ
- Worked for at least 2-3 years as an RN within aged care in NZ.
- A solid knowledge of the NZ Health & Disability Service Standards
- The ability to work permanent morning shifts, as part of a busy and committed team.
If this sounds like you, email us your CV to email@example.com today and let’s see what we can do for you.
Our Residents Enjoy. . .
A mix of rooms all with ensuite
Professional, personable and expertly trained nursing staff
Full support and companionship
Regular outings and activities
Architecturally designed living spaces
Wonderful views of Auckland City and harbor as well as the Waitakere Ranges and private gardens
We welcome enquiries and encourage you to book a time to come and visited Royal Heights.