Registered Nurse Required
Are you a local Registered Nurse?
We have an oppourtunity opening from January 2019. Join our really lovely team who make this a fun environment to work in. We are looking for a Registered Nurse with experience in aged care who is happy to work part-time shifts.
The shifts are:
- 4 shifts per week; A fortnightly roster of four 6 hour shifts during week one; and two 6 hour week day shifts and two weekend 8 hour shifts (i.e. Every second Saturday and Sunday).
- Available for casual cover for annual leave and sick leave, occasional on-call availability (so ideally live locally and have transport)
You will of course have
- New Zealand Nursing registration, APC and legal ability to work in NZ
- Worked for at least 2-3 years as an RN within aged care in NZ.
- A solid knowledge of the NZ Health & Disability Service Standards
- The ability to work permanent morning/day shifts, as part of a busy and committed team.
InterRAI certification is an assett.
If this sounds like you, email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today and let’s see what we can do for you.
Our Residents Enjoy. . .
A mix of rooms all with ensuite
Professional, personable and expertly trained nursing staff
Full support and companionship
Regular outings and activities
Architecturally designed living spaces
Wonderful views of Auckland City and harbor as well as the Waitakere Ranges and private gardens
We welcome enquiries and encourage you to book a time to come and visited Royal Heights.